Friday, April 23, 2010

Group learns "Earth-Self" Meditaton on Earth Day


My 2010 Earth-Day Celebration was capped off with a enthusatic group of 5 who came to learn the centering, grounding meditation offered by Pele. This was the first time I have offered the Earth-Self Meditation to a group and I was uncertain how it would work, since I have been working individually with clients to teach them the work.

It was a very successful evening, everyone shared some of their journey after I lead the guided meditation. They had time to write down some of their experience while it was fresh in their minds before sharing with the group.

Now I am truly looking forward to sharing this guided meditation with as many as possible. The next offering is in Mobile on April 27. You can look at my web page for details:
http://moonsunearth.com/pelegoddess2012.html

By doing this meditation daily you will anchor you Light-Body to the Earths Transitions making you feel better emotionally and physically.

No comments:

What way do you perceive the Light-Body?

What topic would you most like to see discussed here?