Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Staying Healthy for the 2012 Transitional Times

It has been a while since posting here..sheeh..too much to do!! Not that most of you haven't felt the same way, right?

Since July 7, 2007 (070707) I have been channeling the Goddess Pele. While I was staying on the Big Island in Hawaii for 10 days Pele came through me to give instructions for connecting with your 'Earth-Self'. I have been faithfully doing this work myself since then.

The most important thing I can say is that I am MORE grounded and together during this time than I have EVER been in my life. I know that connecting and grounding using this information is the reason.

Pele keeps telling me that this is one of the most important things you can do to stay in vibrational harmony with the Earth Changes. By really 'knowing' this part of you and connecting you will find a profoundly different way of feeling well and centered.

Each time Pele works through me to guide one of my students or clients doing this work they feel a really important change in their well-being.

I am now devoting my self full time to this work. You can learn more about it a my Pele Web Page. http://moonsunearth.com/pelegoddess2012.html

There are group sessions scheduled and also a chance to have a private session. In the private sessions you will have 30 minutes to talk to Pele through me and get a file of the session for future reference.

More on this as the work progresses.

Lightworkers...Pele is calling you to stay grounded with the work, so you hold the Light and do the work you are intended to do.

More later...
Julie

No comments:

What way do you perceive the Light-Body?

What topic would you most like to see discussed here?